At ProABC, we offer services like loan sourcing and procurement, HR, marketing, and selling to dentists across the country. If you are wondering as to ‘how can I sell my dental office in Dallas TX?’ Get in touch with us for help with selling your practice.

Tips for starting a dental practice

Starting a dental practice requires skill, patience, and an excellent doctor-patient relationship. Here are some tips to earn the reputation as the best dental office in your community:

  • Do your homework – Talk to your other dentist friends about the challenges they faced with their practice. Ask them for words of wisdom and essential pointers that can help you with your practice.
  • Dental practice associates – Instead of hiring a general contractor to build your dental office, work with an experienced dental practice contractor that can help you with your start-up. As a leading dental practice contractor, we work with dental practitioners to help them set-up, develop, market, and sell their practice at the best price in a short period.
  • Secure financing – Although many banks do not hesitate to lend loans to dentists, be careful about choosing the right lender. Base your decision on factors like interest rate, loan term, pre-payment options, etc.

Besides the above pointers, make sure to improve your business acumen and level of creditworthiness to make sure your practice does not incur huge losses. For questions like ‘How to sell my dental office in Dallas, TX,’ call us today.

How much does it cost to start a dental practice?

The cost of setting up a new dental practice can range from $300,000 to $500,000. This cost will usually slightly depending on the size of your practice and the equipment choices you make. The cost of a start-up practice can include the following expenses:

  • Landlord allowance
  • cost of construction
  • equipment
  • dental office hardware and software
  • office supplies
  • Working capital up to the amount of $75,000, etc.

An important pointer is to stay within your budget however set aside at least 10% of the total budget for any unforeseen overruns. However, make sure not to spend more than 10% of your total budget for overruns. Call us today for more information.

How much does a dentist make that own their practice?

According to reports from the American Dental Association and the BLS, the median income that dentists make from dental practice ranges from $300,000 – $315000 per annum. Most dentists aren’t making much money from their practice because they spend up to 75% of their revenues on overhead expenses. This leaves most dental practitioners with only a 25% profit margin. Call our team today to learn effective methods of managing overheads.

ProABC is the nation’s #1 provider of dental practice solutions. Don’t bother yourself with the question of ‘How do I sell my dental office in Dallas, TX’ anymore. We have helped lots of dentists sell their practice at a reasonable price. Get in touch with us today to sell your practice on a great deal.

sell my dental office Austin tx
sell my dental office Houston tx
sell my dental office New Orleans la
sell my dental office San Antonio tx
sell my dental practice Austin tx
sell my dental practice Dallas tx
sell my dental practice Houston tx
sell my dental practice New Orleans la
sell my dental practice San Antonio tx